Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Electronics destination


Just to fight the fright of driving through the wrecked Andheri Kurla Road, all the way to West line coast is what the writer underwent, for the longest period of time: this could have won me the longest procrastinator award !

Getting out of the complex parking lot (dunno how others reverse!), was actually smooth & but the drive as expected took whistles out of me. Really. Not kidding.
The simple thought that there would be kind souls on the street giving me way.. was wayward! and the look from fellow drivers.. obnoxious! Thats the same feeling I get ALWAYS! I've to decipher why!

But all goes well that ends well. In this case, nothing went well so how could it end so? The second bit of tussle began at the shop front.. yeah! you guessed it right. Parking! Any one puhleeease! and not a single kind soul on the street this very festive cheerful season. Self help here is devastating!! It was.

The worse is yet to hit!
The Brand I went to buy was there, but not the models I had so painstakingly researched over the net!! Well, the site said its available - guess it never matched with their real time inventory. Now, thats an observation I can post in detail - this always happens to me.
My Murphy. My lopsided World!!

I could live with the disappointment of my futile visit.. but what about the driving fright?



No comments:

Post a Comment